This app shows a list of expeditions from an expedition team and a journal feed that tracks their journey. Here is how you can create it yourself.
- Lottie animation as header
- Autoplay video as header background
- List & detail of expeditions from an Airtable spreadsheet
- Interactive Google Street Views
- Send journal entries via a Typeform
- List of journal entries from Airtable spreadsheet
Design file: Figma
Duplicate this Figma file into your account and import it into Bravo directly!
- Containers setup
- Bravo Tags in layer names
- Prototype links for navigation
Data source: Airtable
Open the Airtable and click
Copy Base to duplicate to your account.
- One table for the list of Expeditions
- One table for the list of journal entries
Follow the structure to create the same Typeform, then connect it to your copy of the Airtable under the tab
Even though we'll use Airtable here as our data source, you can use any other third-party tool you wish to store the data.
🏗 How to build it
Watch our webinar that takes you through building the Expedition app step-by-step 🙌
Happy Bravorizing! 🎉