This app enables users to track all their subscriptions in one place and never miss cancelling an unwanted service before the free trial expires.
- Home screen with Lottie animation
- Send subscriptions data via custom input form and submit action button
- List of subscriptions from an Airtable spreadsheet
- Use of device ID for multiuser functionality
Design file: Figma
Duplicate this Figma file into your account and import it into Bravo directly!
- Containers setup
- Bravo Tags in layer names
- Prototype links for navigation
Open the Airtable and click
Copy Base to duplicate to your account.
- Table setup for the list of subscriptions and device id
Even though we'll use Airtable here as our data source, you can use any other third-party tool you wish to store the data.
🏗 How to build it
Read or watch the step-by-step tutorial to learn how the Subscriptions app was created.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to create a POST, GET and DELETE API requests.
- Use the user device ID to add multiuser functionality to the app
Too much "SaaS" on my plate.
Ever wished you had noted down all services you subscribe to? I am guessing it also happened to you that you subscribed to a service you knew from the moment you hit the subscribe button that you wouldn't be renewing it after the free trial ends.
Happy Bravorizing! 👏