What does it do?
Refreshes the screen with a pull-down gesture. Used for screens connected to external data.
This feature is useful for any external data that changes often (i.e. real-time stats, attendance list, collective entries, etc.)
Which layer can I put it on?
A top-level app page
How do I set it up in the design tool?
- Create an app page design. Make sure you add container(s) as needed.
- Paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
- Import Figma file to Bravo.
- Set up your binding as usual. You can use the example request below to get sample data.
- Preview on Bravo Vision. 🚀
👉 Sample Figma file
Figma - Bravo Tags Cheat Sheet | Made for Bravo Studio. All of the Bravo Tags in one place! The file includes layers named with B...
Figma Community file - Made for Bravo Studio. All of the Bravo Tags in one place! The file includes layers named with Bravo Tags, containers, and other essential setup. To see how a Bravo Tag works, copy an example setup into a new Figma file, create a project in Bravo Studio, and preview with Bravo Vision.
👉 Data Sample
Use this request URL to get sample data for the example app above.
This API updates the stock price every minute, so wait at least a minute between each pull to refresh to see the price change.