What does it do?
Triggers a menu that slides in from the bottom and covers the entire screen.
Which layer can I put it on?
A top-level app page
How do I set it up in the design tool?
- On a blank app page, create a menu design that covers the whole screen.
- Create a 2nd-level container around the menu design.
- Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
- [Bonus Tag] If you have a close element in your menu design, you can add the tag
[action:close]to close the menu.
- Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
- Link the menu icon on any app page to the menu.
- Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
Make sure the Starting app page is on your "home" app page, not the menu screen
Open & duplicate the Figma file below to see how it's set up.