What does it do?
Opens a menu that slides in from the left side of the screen. Any element linked to this screen will trigger the menu to open.
Which layer can I put it on?
A top-level app page
How do I set it up in the design tool?
- On a blank app page, create a side menu design (it can be any width).
- Create a 2nd-level container around the design (what you want to slide out).
- Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
- Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
- Link the menu icon on any app page to the menu.
- Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
Make sure the Starting app page is on your "home" app page, not the menu page
👉 Sample Figma file
Figma - Bravo Tags Cheat Sheet | Made for Bravo Studio. All of the Bravo Tags in one place! The file includes layers named with B...
Figma Community file - Made for Bravo Studio. All of the Bravo Tags in one place! The file includes layers named with Bravo Tags, containers, and other essential setup. To see how a Bravo Tag works, copy an example setup into a new Figma file, create a project in Bravo Studio, and preview with Bravo Vision.