What does it do?
Places a fixed bottom navigation bar on every screen of the app.
Which layer can I put it on?
A top-level app page
How do I set it up in the design tool?
- On a blank app page, create a tabs menu design (it can be any height).
- Create a 2nd-level container around the menu design.
- Copy & paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
- Link each menu item to the app page you want it to open.
- Import to Bravo & preview on Bravo Vision 🚀
Make sure there are at least 2 menu items linked. If you only have one menu item linked, the tabs menu will not show.
Open & duplicate the Figma file below to see how it's set up.