What does it do?
Replaces the default Bravo loading screen with a custom design app page.
The loading screen will only appear for screens that need to load external data.
Which layer can I put it on?
A top-level app page
How do I set it up in the design tool?
- Create a standalone loading screen design.
- Add a container around the design.
- Paste the tag into the layer name of the top-level app page.
- Import design file into Bravo.
- Set up your binding as usual. You can use the example Airtable below to get sample data.
- Preview the custom loading screen on Bravo Vision. 🚀
Pro tip: use the LottieFiles Figma plugin to easily add a Lottie as your loading animation.
Open & duplicate the Figma file below to see how it's set up.
- Duplicate this Airtable to get sample data for the example app above.
2. Use the Bravo Airtable API Wizard to easily create requests for the list and detail page.