In Airtable, multiple tables can be used to separate the content of different sections in your app.
- In the design tool, create one app page for each table.
- You will later create one request per table, and connect each request to each screen in Bravo.
- In Bravo, create a request for the first table (Indonesia)
- Open the API Documentation for your Airtable base, locate "Tab 1" Table > List records
- Copy the URL under "Example Request" (everything before "?")
- Ex: https://api.airtable.com/v0/appVGckaoAiFLjokw/Indonesia
- Paste to Request URL field in Bravo
- Put in your Authorization key in the Headers
- Press Send & choose the data you want to display in app screen #1
- To connect the 2nd (and so on) table to app screen #2, in the Airtable API Documentation, locate "Tab 2" Table > List records
- Copy the URL for that table
- Create a separate request in your data collection in Bravo
- Repeat Step 2.3 - 2.5
That's it! 🎉