If you are using an Adobe XD file: learn about supported fonts here.
Bravo supports all Figma-supported fonts. If you use a font in your Figma file that is not part of the default Figma font list, you need to upload the font file in Bravo in order to see the font in your apps.
How to upload a custom font
You can only upload a custom font after you import a Figma file that includes the font.
- After importing your Figma file that contains a font that Bravo doesn't support, you will see a "Font Missing" notification on the app project page.
Fixto go to the Font Library where you can upload the missing font. Here is where you can see all fonts missing and uploaded.
- Click Upload to select the font file.
- You may encounter a font name mismatch error. This occurs when the font file you uploaded is not the same as the one from your Figma file.
- For ex: two font files can both be Arial Regular, but their postScript names may be "Arial-reg" and "Arial_Regular." In this case, it is not the same font file.
You can replace the uploaded file by clicking
Replace. Keep in mind that the new file always needs to match the postScript name of the Figma file font.
Deletebutton next to the font, it means there are no apps using the font and you can delete the font file from your Font Library.
How to access the Font Library
There are two ways to access the Font Library.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the Projects page > Click
Access Font Library
- After you import a Figma file with a custom font, access the Font Library by clicking
Fixin the Font Missing notification.
That's it! 🎉