Try importing this sample design file.
- In the Projects page, click the blue
Import Figma filebutton.
- In your Figma file, click
Copy link. Make sure the permission for "Anyone with the link" is
- Back in Bravo, paste the share link of your Figma file. Click
- Wait for Bravo to do its magic. It's transforming your Figma design into native app screens.
- Once imported successfully, you will see a preview of the app screens created from your Figma file.
Ran into an error? Check out the troubleshooting page.
6. Check out your app with the Bravo Vision previewer app. 🚀
Happy Bravorizing! 🥳